Kitchen design trends come and go – and that’s part of the reason we love them so much! It means there’s no time to get bored of the current styles, and new trends are always keeping us on our toes. That said, if you’re investing time and money into a kitchen refit, you’re going to want something stylish yet timeless.
Wallpaper isn’t everybody’s first thought when it comes to designing their perfect kitchen, but we think this blog might just change your mind – if it even needed to! We’ve put together our top 5 2019 kitchen wallpaper designs that we think are going to be on trend long into the future, and some great options for your next project.
1. Let’s start off with this beautiful design by one of our personal wallpaper favourites – Cole and Son. This intricate leopard print is bound to add that all important contrast to your kitchen space with some fantastic deep colours. We’ve used Cole and Son for many of our projects, with their designs proving very popular with our clients!
2. It’s no secret that stone, whether it be real or an effect, adds a sense of timeless modernity to a kitchen. As bespoke kitchen designers, we are always on the lookout for ways in which our clients can have something a little bit different. We are really loving this multicoloured marble wallpaper. A cost-effective marble solution that doesn’t compromise on appearance!
3. Used sparingly and in the right places, geometric wallpaper is a great way of adding personality to your kitchen. This dark patterned wallpaper would look fantastic on a slim wall or as a vinyl backsplash. Timeless, but bold.
4. This botanical theme is so detailed, yet very minimalistic from a distance. Using this style is a great way of adding a little colour to your kitchen without going overboard. With most wallpaper designs now coming in a variation of colour choices you’re bound to find the perfect match for your project.
5. We’re sticking with the ‘less is more’ theme with this one. This tarnished copper panel effect gives a sleek but industrial feel, and one that is likely to stay on trend for a long while yet. With grey concrete designs being popular for a long time now, why not shake things up a bit with a little green?
So, there you have it – 5 wallpaper options that we can see sticking around for the foreseeable future!
If you’re interested in starting your new kitchen design project and are local to the Sussex area, why not get in touch? We’ll be happy to answer any questions and give you your no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!