so, how do we work?
We offer a full design, supply and installation service within the Sussex area. Take a look at our detailed process below so you know what you can expect when designing your new bespoke kitchen.
1. Via phone, email or our website to discuss your requirements and to book your appointment.
2. We meet with you in your home to discuss your exciting project and take all the necessary measurements. This usually takes 1.5 – 2 hours so we can fully understand your brief and vision.
3. We aim to have your design finished within a week of meeting you. When the design is ready, we will email you one HD image of our proposed concept for your space, along with an approximate cost for the kitchen.
4. Once we’ve had your feedback, it’s time for the fun bit! We will book another site visit with you to present your design in full along with various samples and materials for you to start personalising your kitchen style. This is also a good opportunity to discuss all associated costs and tailor your design if needed.
5. When the design and materials have been finalised we arrange a revisit with our project fitter. They will then discuss all your installation requirements (tiling, decorating, electrics, plumbing, etc) so they can provide you with an accurate installation quote for your new kitchen and all associated works.
6. We will arrange a final design meeting with you where we run through the full design and costs of the kitchen project. Once this is all agreed we ask for a deposit payment so we can start ordering your kitchen and book your installation date with our fitter.
Looking for just a design?
Then we can help you too. We can also offer a design only service – for clients wanting the flexibility to source their own kitchen or who aren’t located in our catchment area. Please contact us to find out more…..